TapNLink WiFi, BLE, NFC
TapNLink module with Wi-Fi, BLE, and NFC (Type5) for local connection of microcontroller-based electronic systems to mobile devices and to the Cloud
Order : TnL-FIW103Request a quote
TapNLink modules provide wireless interfaces for linking electronic systems to mobile devices and to the Cloud. TapNLink connects directly to the target system's microcontroller. It integrates into and is powered by the target system.
All TapNLink products are easily configured to control access by different types of users to data in the target system. TapNLink facilitates rapid creation of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices. HMI apps are easily tailored to different user profiles and can be deployed and updated to keep pace with evolving system and user needs.
TapNLink Wi-Fi modules can also be configured to conect the target system permanently to a wireless network and the Cloud. This enables permanent logging of target system data and alarms.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.2)
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
Supported Target Connections
Connects on 2 GPIO of the target microcontroller and supports:
- Serial interface with Software Secure Serial Port (S3P) protocol
- Serial interface with ARM SWD debug protocol
- UART with Modbus protocol
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS, Windows 10)
- Java (Androis, iOS native)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silcone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- Input voltage: 2.3V to 3.6V
- Low power consumption:
- Standby: 100 µA
- NFC Tx/Rx: 7 mA
- Wi-Fi Rx: 110 mA
- Wi-Fi Tx : 280 mA (802.11b)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIW103
- Unitary Price: 27.30 EUR / module
- MOQ: 20 modules
- Prices include:
- TapNLink modules pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for IHM on mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10)
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)